DGL-III Liquid Distribution System is used to prepare high precision (down to 10 ppb) gas ambience via liquid and gas sources. Gases of water, formaldehyde, and acetone can be obatined at ppb levels. The gas routes are controlled by a software automatically. Two modes are provide, which are concentration mode and flux mode. The concentration mode can automatically adjust the MFCs by calculating the concentration inputted. The flux mode allow user to adjust all the MFCs respectively.
DGL-III Liquid Distribution System
01) Automatically control
02) Two distributing modes are provided
03) Large distributing range (the MFCS with different range are automatically selected)
04) High precision
05) Both liquid and gas sources can be employed.
01) Gas routes: 3
02) Distributing range: ppm~10 ppb, depends on the source concentration
03) MFC1: 1 slm, MFC2: 100 sccm, MFC3: 1.26 pL/min
04) Size: 750 mm × 450 mm × 500mm